CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Quotes

"Twenty years from now, you will be far more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So, throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."

~Mark Twain



Wednesday, February 17, 2010

This is my life...as of now :)


A look at South Korea through my eyes. This has truly been an amazing year filled with wonderful people, beautiful things, and unforgettable memories!



Adorable little Yae CheonBeautiful fall leaves
Students hard at work
Beautiful
The adorable Soo Soo

2 comments:

  1. Jennilee! I just found your blog and it's so fun! I love how happy and optimistic you are! I'm so glad we met at Girls Night...Hope your week is going great and happy Friday! ;)

    ReplyDelete