CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Quotes

"Twenty years from now, you will be far more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So, throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."

~Mark Twain



Monday, February 22, 2010

Life is funny...


As I was surfing the internet and some blogs, I found a few quotes that I really liked and want to share with you.

On this day, God wants you to know...
"that you've been talking to God too much and not listening enough.  Prayer is when you talk to God.  Meditation is when you become quiet and listen to God.  You've learned how to talk and ask well.  Time to learn how to listen and hear because God has been ansering you."~via Facebook app.

Recently, I've been praying a lot.  When I read this quote yesterday, it was as if God was talking to directly to me.  It's time for me to become quiet, meditate, and listen now.

On this day, God wants you to know...
that if you relax, it comes.  Don't seek, don't search, don't ask, don't knock, don't demand~relax.  If you relax, it is there.  If you relax, God shows you the way."~via Facebook app.

Once again, as I read this quote today, it was as if God was telling me not to worry but to relax and He will show me the way.

"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love."

I saw this quote while glancing through some blogs and thought it was funny and true at the same time.  I guess I'm just waiting to find the person whose weirdness is compatible with mine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment