CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Quotes

"Twenty years from now, you will be far more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So, throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."

~Mark Twain



Thursday, November 12, 2009

Things that make me happy :)

1. A good cuppa joe
2. A pair of jeans that fit perfectly
3. B. Makowsky handbags
4. Flats
5. Unique glasses
6. Fuzzy socks
7. A good itunes playlist
8. WATCHES!!!
9. Vintage clothing/accessories
10. Singing
11. Friends and family
12. Photography (black and white to be specific)


I'm really a rather simple gal! Life itself makes me happy :) The world is full of wonders big and small...doing my best to explore all of them while I can...

1 comment: